|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
The following BC secondary school or equivalent academic courses must be completed within five years of application to the program:
- Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 English
- Minimum 70% in either BIOL 090, Biology 12, Anatomy & Physiology 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 70% in either CHEM 080, Chemistry 11 or equivalent
- Minimum 70% in either MATH 080, MATH 082 or MATH 090, Pre-Calculus 11, Pre-Calculus 12, Foundations of Math 11, Foundations of Math 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 70% in either English 12, English Studies 12, English First Peoples 12, ENGL 090, or equivalent
- Undergraduate courses completed prior to application to the program may be deemed to satisfy the above academic admission requirement
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Completion of immunizations and completion of the immunization form by a health care professional is required before final acceptance into the program. Satisfactory health is required by all applicants. CPR (Level C) is required prior to entry and must be kept valid during the entire program through recertification every 2 years (the cost of which is the responsibility of the student). A criminal record check is also required.