Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics: TESOL
|Faculty:||Briercrest College – Christian Ministry
|Field of Study:||Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Lang./ESL Lang. Instructor
|Description:||This program is a great option for students who want to be trained to teach English as a second language, whether in Canada or internationally. A Briercrest TESOL degree opens up exciting opportunities in a rapidly growing field. Our strong connections with countries that are eager for English language teaching means ample internships and career connections for our students. This, plus intensive TESOL instruction and core Bible, theology, and arts courses, makes this degree one of the most comprehensive of its kind in North America. Click the URL below for more information.
|URL:||Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics: TESOL at Briercrest College
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
In addition to the regular application process the applicant is required to successfully complete:
- The Language Awareness Test (LAT)
- The Applied Linguistics: TESOL application essay
- An interview with the program coordinator of the Applied Linguistics: TESOL program.
This portion of the application will take place after the regular application process. Your admissions adviser will notify you when the program specific application can be started.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.