Lakeland College


Save Compare

Program Information

School:Lakeland College
Faculty:Trades and Technology
Degree:Certificate; Apprenticeship
Field of Study:Electrician
Description:Apprenticeship is an education and training system that teaches trade knowledge and skills through on-the-job training and formal instruction. About 80% of the instruction is actual on-the-job training, provided by an employer, where the apprentice is supervised by a journeyman. The remaining 20% of the training involves formal instruction, provided by various post-secondary institutions.
URL:Electrician at Lakeland College
Length:36 Week(s)
Careers:Contractors and Supervisors, Electrical Trades and TelecommunicationsElectricians

Admission Requirements

Prerequisites:*These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
  •  Grade11 Mathematics 
  •   Science 
Completion of high school and 10 credits of Science are required.

* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.

Modified on February 17, 2023