Lakehead University - Thunder Bay
|School:||Lakehead University - Thunder Bay
|Field of Study:||Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other
|Description:||Our General Arts program is a great choice if you are looking for a multidisciplinary education that allows you the freedom to explore your interests. It is very easy to move from the General Arts program into a specific major at any point — this is recommended if you wish to apply to graduate or professional school after.
Our General Arts program has fifteen departments, within the Faculty of Social Science & Humanities, choose courses from:
- Indigenous Learning
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Media Studies
- Northern Studies
- Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism
- Political Science
- Visual Arts
- Women's Studies
|URL:||General Arts at Lakehead University - Thunder Bay
|Cost per year:*||
The tuition cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Completion of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent high school diploma; Gr. 12 U English and 5 additional Gr. 12 U or M credits (including prerequisite courses). A minimum 70% overall final average. Admission averages are calculated using the top 6 Grade 12 U or M courses.
Program Specific Prerequisites: (ENG4U), 5 additional grade 12 U/M courses
For more information, please visit: lakeheadu.ca/admissions.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate in Advanced English [min. 176] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||For a full listing of English Language Proficiency Requirements and accepted tests with minimum scores, please visit:
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.