Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|School:||Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Faculty:||School of Human Kinetics and Recreation
|Field of Study:||Kinesiology and Exercise Science
|Description:||The bachelor of kinesiology is designed for students interested in the science of human movement and exercise. It will prepare you for careers in ergonomics, fitness, health and wellness and lifestyle professions.
|URL:||Kinesiology at Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Cost per year:*||
The cost is a sample for two semesters of a bachelor's degree program.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Biology or Chemistry or Physics or Earth and Space Science
- Advanced Functions or Data Management or Calculus and Vectors
- Social Science or International Languages
You may apply for admission into the School of Human Kinetics and Recreation directly from high school by indicating your desired degree option in the appropriate place on the undergraduate application for admission. Direct entry into the program from high school is competitive for a limited number of placements and is subject to meeting the general admission requirements for Memorial University. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee your acceptance into the program.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.