|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Secondary school graduation or equivalent with:
- Minimum 65% in either English 12, English Studies 12, English First Peoples 12, ENGL 090, or equivalent
- Recommended: Minimum 60% in either MATH 080, MATH 082, Foundations 11, Pre-Calculus 11, Essentials 11, Applications 11, Principles 11, Computer Science 11, Computer Science 12, Foundations of Math 12, Pre-Calculus 12, Geometry 12, or equivalent.
|Application Notes : ||Minimum 19 years of age. Applicants who demonstrate prior industry experience may be admitted as mature students through consultation with the Program Coordinator and/or Educational Advisor. The College, at its discretion, may consider accepting applicants at age 18 into Semester 1 (consisting of theory and low risk courses such as Backpacking Level 1) under the following conditions:
• You must be 19 years of age prior to the end of Semester 1
(i.e., must turn 19 years of age prior to December 31);
• Must have a Grade 12 diploma
• Must undergo an interview with the instructor, who will determine eligibility; and
• Must provide letters of reference attesting to competency