|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 86
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Completion of High School Diploma plus six Grade 12 U/M level courses including:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- One of MHF4U or MCV4U
- One of SBI4U or SCH4U
- One of MHF4U, MCV4U, SBI4U, SCH4U or SPH4U
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate in Advanced English [min. 190] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
|Application Notes : ||Students who have been asked to meet McMaster’s English Language Proficiency requirement must demonstrate English language proficiency by achieving the minimum requirements as specified by McMaster: IELTS: 6.5, CAE: 190, PTE: 60, CAEL: 70, TOEFL (iBT): 86, DUO: 115.