First Nations University of Canada
Bachelor of Science
|School:||First Nations University of Canada
|Faculty:||Department of Indigenous Science, The Environment and Economic Development
|Field of Study:||Biological and Physical Sciences
|Description:||In addition to our courses in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Statistics, we offer courses in Indigenous Environmental Science. In all our courses, we combine “textbook science” with teachings from the Elders.
|URL:||Bachelor of Science at First Nations University of Canada
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 70
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- 2 of Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
Pre-calculus 30 or Math B30 & Math C30
Two of Biology 30, Calculus 30, Chemistry 30, Computer Science 30, Earth Science 30, or Physics 30
Please consult the school at 1-800-267-6303 for further admissions requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||Please note that these scores have been determined by the University of Regina.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.