These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
1. B.C. secondary school graduation or equivalent.
2. One of the following: B or better in one of Principles of Math 12 or Pre-calculus 12; or B average in MATH 094 and 095; or C+ or better in MATH 110; or at least 70% on the MDPT.
3. Physics 11 (Physics 12 is recommended), Chemistry 11, and Chemistry 12.
4. Applicants must provide an up-to-date e-mail address or other contact information, and students are expected to check (usually starting in March or April) for mail. Students must respond to information sent to them in order to keep their application active.
5. Applicants must meet the Degree/diploma level English language proficiency requirement. For details on how this requirement may be met, see the English language proficiency requirement section of the calendar.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Your StudyinCanada login gets you access to the whole platform!
Get matched to schools and programs, request information and learn more about career paths.
Get instantly matched to scholarships, receive deadline alerts, and find advice on scholarship applications.