Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
Nursing (Collaborative Fast-track)
|School:||Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Field of Study:||Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
|Description:||The accelerated option is available for students who have completed at least a full two-years (a minimum of 20 courses) of a university undergraduate program.
This three-year option runs over eight consecutive semesters.
|URL:||Nursing (Collaborative Fast-track) at Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Cost per year:*||
The cost is a sample for two semesters of a bachelor's degree program.
|Careers:||Nursing Co-ordinators and SupervisorsHead Nurses and SupervisorsNurses (RNs)||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Data Management or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Social Science or Grade12 International Languages
- Grade12 Science or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
To apply for admission into the three-year accelerated option, indicate bachelor of nursing (collaborative) in the appropriate place on the undergraduate application for admission and select the accelerated option from the drop-down menu.
See Memorial University's website for more admission details.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.