University of Manitoba
|School:||University of Manitoba
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Microbiology, General
|Description:||Microbiology is the study of microscopic organisms: bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa and algae. Programs provide a comprehensive study of modern microbiology ranging from environmental to medical to molecular microbiology. Many courses include laboratory components to develop skills in microbiological techniques. The Honours and cooperative work-study (co-op) programs provide experience in government, private sector and research laboratories.
|URL:||Microbiology at University of Manitoba
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Applied Mathematics
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Computer and Information Science
- Grade12 English
High school graduation including 5 full credits at the Grade 12 level.
A minimum average of 85% over the following, with no less than 60% in each course:
2. Applied Mathematics or Pre-Calculus Mathematics
3. One of Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Computer Science
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.