Ontario Tech University
Allied Health Sciences - Bridge
|School:||Ontario Tech University
|Degree:||Bachelor; Honours; Online
|Field of Study:||Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
|Description:||Expand your previous education and experience in a flexible and research intensive environment. This program builds on the education foundation obtained from your diploma, and develops as in-depth knowledge in health sciences and the theory base required for further studies or careers in a range of health disciplines.
Additionally, you may choose to structure your elective courses to study in other program areas such as public health or adult education.
This program is available entirely online, making it easier to create academic schedules to accommodate full-time employment.
|URL:||Allied Health Sciences - Bridge at Ontario Tech University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
An Ontario college or Ontario college advanced diploma in one of the programs listed below with a minimum low-70s average:
This program is only available to graduates of public Ontario colleges (or equivalent).
- Addictions and Mental Health (graduate certificate) presented concurrently with a college diploma or university degree
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Biotechnology - Advanced
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Health Information Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Nursing (RPN and RN)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant/Physiotherapist Assistant (OTA/PTA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Radiation Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.