University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||International Business/Trade/Commerce
|Description:||The University of Regina offers a number of programs for you to gain knowledge and experience in business.
Go global! This program takes a global perspective to business management and gives you a thorough understanding of international trade and the international monetary system. You will learn about multinational business operations, economic integration and international business relations, among other important topics.
|URL:||International Business at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One of Foundations of Math 30, Pre-calculus 30 or Math B30
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.