University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Finance, General
|Description:||The University of Regina offers a number of programs for you to gain knowledge and experience in business.
Are you are interested in managing the finances of large and small organizations? Finance trains you to analyze and interpret financial information so you can make money-handling decisions. You will learn about contemporary financial concepts, theories and analyses. The program will provide you with a solid understanding of financial markets, the ability to identify and analyze risk and will enable you to implement and manage resource allocation strategies.
|URL:||Finance at University of Regina
|Careers:||Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One of Foundations of Math 30, Pre-calculus 30 or Math B30
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.