University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Accounting
|Description:||Interested in understanding the business world from a financial perspective? Then accounting is a great field for you.
Many of the world's top managers and CEOs are accountants. Choosing accounting and taxation as your focus helps you develop an understanding of accounting theories and practices as applied to modern business organizations. It will help you gain experience with managerial, financial and cost accounting practices and will help you learn how to prepare and analyze financial statements.
|URL:||Accounting at University of Regina
|Careers:||AccountantsBookkeepersPayroll and Benefits Administrators||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One of Foundations of Math 30, Pre-calculus 30 or Math B30
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.