These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must meet one of the following (or equivalent), as well as the English proficiency requirement.*
1. An overall minimum average of 70% in the following courses or equivalents:
- Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30, AND,
- English Language Arts 30-1, AND,
- Two courses from Group A, AND,
- One course from Group A or B.
Group A (Academics): Mathematics 31; Biology 30; Chemistry 30 ; Physics 30; Science 30.
Group B (Other) (5 credit): Art 30 or 31; Drama 30; Music 30 (choral, instrumental, general); Physical Education 30; Religion 35; Social Studies 30-1; Social Studies 30-2; One language 30; Other five-credit grade 12 subjects or a combination of two three-credit grade 12 subjects; Five credits of advanced career and technology courses.
2. A two-year diploma or a bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary institution, with a minimum 2.3 cumulative GPA (67% or C+) and completion of English 30-1 and Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30 or Math 30-2 or equivalents**.
*All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
** Admission is determined based on an applicant's complete academic history, including both high school and post-secondary courses. Post-secondary level courses of similar learning outcomes may be considered for use in meeting admission requirements.