University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Political Science and Government, General
|Description:||Imagine reporting on the crisis in the Middle East, writing speeches for cabinet ministers, appearing as an expert before the Supreme Court of Canada or fighting for human rights.
Political science deals with some of the most important questions faced by humankind, such as what is the nature of community and what do we expect of others and they of us? This discipline teaches you to think critically and systematically about human nature and society and the operation of our political institutions.
|URL:||Political Science at University of Regina
|Careers:||LegislatorsIntelligence OfficersProgram Officers Unique to Government||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.