University of Regina
Women's and Gender Studies
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Women's Studies
|Description:||Imagine providing insight on the women's rights movement or working as a case manager helping to improve life situations for young women. These are just a couple of exciting examples of potential careers with the women's and gender studies program. Women and gender studies is an interdisciplinary program that provides both social science and humanities perspectives. Explore the contribution women have made to history, politics and society, learn about feminist theories and methods, learn about gender, race and class issues, develop critical reading, writing and thinking skills and learn how to analyze complex social and cultural issues.
|URL:||Women's and Gender Studies at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.