University of Regina
Education - Arts
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Art Teacher Education
Drama and Dance Teacher Education
|Description:||If you are passionate about the arts, and have an appreciation for dance, drama, literature, music, visual arts, and creative technologies --- then we have a program for you! The arts education program prepares you to teach arts education from kindergarten through grade 12.
Arts education gives students the tools to plan and lead artistic experiences for individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds. It enables you to assess learning levels and collaborate with other leaders.
|URL:||Education - Arts at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.