Royal Roads University
Global Tourism Management (BA)
|School:||Royal Roads University
|Faculty:||Tourism & Hospitality
|Field of Study:||Tourism and Travel Services Management
|Description:||Navigate the rapidly changing global tourism industry. Build leadership, marketing, business and communications skills to advance your career in the international tourism industry.
Learn about the intersection of tourism, management and how to influence positive social change through the Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management.
You'll gain key skills to advance your career through experiences that range from creating, managing and working in a tourism business to learning about topics such as destination management, tourism attractions, museums and events.
|URL:||Global Tourism Management (BA) at Royal Roads University
|Cost per year:*||
1st year entry for international students:
Year 1 $23,971
Year 2 $21,630
Year 3-4 $43,260
3rd year entry for domestic students:
Year 3-4 $19,081
|Careers:||Accommodation Service ManagersHotel Managers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics or Grade11 Precalculus
- Social Studies
For direct entry to third year:
- Completion of a diploma (or 60 credits), including a minimum of 24 second-year credits, in areas such as hospitality, tourism, business administration or equivalent, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least 400 hours of tourism/hospitality related work experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.