York University - Glendon Campus
French Studies (iBA)
|School:||York University - Glendon Campus
|Field of Study:||French Studies
|Description:||The Department of French Studies offers multifaceted programs tailored to students' interests and needs.
In our Department, you will have the opportunity to study some of the great works of literature of the French-speaking world — from France to Morocco to Quebec and beyond. You will attune yourself to the nuances of pronunciation and the range of French accents. Invariably, you will improve your level of spoken and written French as you live and breathe it over the years. Along the way you will also be able to deepen you knowledge of Francophone cultures!
|URL:||French Studies (iBA) at York University - Glendon Campus
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 79
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 French
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- A minimum of six 4U or 4M courses, including 4U English (ENG4U) or FRA4U for applicants from French-language high schools.
- We accept a combination of U and M courses and OACs.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test de Français International [min. 785]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.