Royal Military College of Canada
|School:||Royal Military College of Canada
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering
|Field of Study:||Civil Engineering, General
|Description:||The baccalaureate degree programme in Civil Engineering is accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board of the Canadian Council of Professional Engineers.
|URL:||Civil Engineering at Royal Military College of Canada
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have completed high school university preparatory courses (normally Grade 12 or provincial equivalent) in the following subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics, and two Mathematics; Functions, and Calculus (if available within the provincial system). Students must also offer a minimum course mark of 75% for each of the required courses and have an overall average of 75% on the best 6 courses completed in grade 12 including the required courses.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 French
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.