University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Arts, Science, Kinesiology
|Field of Study:||Chiropractic (DC)
|Description:||Students can complete the qualifying university requirements for the Chiropractic program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC). Students are required to complete a minimum of three years (90 credit hours) of undergraduate university study in any discipline prior to admission to the Chiropractic program. Although there are no specific required courses, CMCC does recommend courses in specific subject areas. The CMCC welcomes applications from Canadian and international students. The courses completed at the University of Regina as part of this program can be used toward variety of degree programs at the University of Regina.
|URL:||Pre-Chiropractic Medicine at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
One additional 30 level course is also required.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.