University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Arts, Science, Kinesiology
|Field of Study:||Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
|Description:||The School of Physical Therapy at the University of Saskatchewan has implemented a Master of Physical Therapy program. Applicants are eligible to apply to the School of Physical Therapy after the completion of a four year baccalaureate degree in any discipline, with specific focus on the most recent 60 credits hours of academic study (September-April). Some specific pre-requisite courses are required.
|URL:||Pre-Physical Therapy at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
One additional 30 level course is also required.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.