University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Kinesiology & Health Studies
|Field of Study:||Health and Wellness, General
|Description:||Are you interested in preventative health and in helping people achieve healthy lifestyles? Through this program you will gain skills that can be targeted to an individual, a community or an organization.
Workplace health promotion is becoming more prevalent as organizations seek to increase awareness of health issues among their employees. Health promotion is also playing an increasingly important role in addressing and maintaining healthy lifestyle choices. You will learn about issues impacting the health of different populations as well as about key factors in wellness promotion.
|URL:||Health Promotion at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
One additional 30 level course is also required.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.