Integrated Science (Mathematics and Statistics Concentration)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Physical Sciences, Other
Mathematics and Statistics
|Description:||Tackling the global challenges of climate, pandemics and energy requires research from multiple fields of science, modern scientists need to have an interdisciplinary foundation. They must ask critical and creative questions, and communicate their work to wide range of audiences across a multiple platforms.
Honours Integrated Science (iSci) is a unique four-year undergraduate program that explores all areas of science via research. Students learn not only cutting-edge science, but also how science works in and for society. Small class sizes, wide breadth of subjects and innovative teaching characterize this award-winning program. We provide students with these essential skills and experiences.
|URL:||Integrated Science (Mathematics and Statistics Concentration) at McMaster University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
Students are strongly encouraged to take all three Grade 12 U science courses (Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate in Advanced English or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
|Application Notes : ||Students who have been asked to meet McMaster’s English Language Proficiency requirement must demonstrate English language proficiency by achieving the minimum requirements as specified by McMaster: IELTS: 6.5, CAE: 190, PTE: 60, CAEL: 70, TOEFL (iBT): 86, DUO: 115.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.