- TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST:
- Achieve a Cumulative Average of at least B- in the last 2 years of university degree credit courses taken (minimum 54 Units).
- Complete a minimum grade of at least C- on each of the following required courses:
- 6 units of Psychology, 3 units of which must be at the introductory level, the other 3 units must be from the approved list
- 6 units of Human Physiology OR 6 units of Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Human Physiology courses must cover all of the following systems: Neuro, Endocrine, Cardiac, Respiratory, Digestive, Reproductive, Urinary, Musculoskeletal and Acid/Base balance
- 6 units in any of the following courses: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Kinesiology
- 3 units of Statistics
Please note all BScN applicants must complete a mandatory CASPer Test (Computer-Based Assessment for Sampling Personal Characteristics).