|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts
|Field of Study:||German Studies
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General
|Description:||German is one of the world's influential languages, and one of the most widely spoken first languages in Europe. The Department of International Languages is pleased to offer the following program options in German: Bachelor of Arts Major in German, Minor in German, and Certificate in German.
|URL:||German (BA) at Campion College
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have: English 12; one grade 12 science or math from Foundations of Math 12, Pre-Calculus 11, or Pre-Calculus 12 course; one grade 12 language, social science or fine art course; and one additional grade 12 course.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Foundations for College Mathematics (MAP4C) or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Social Science or Grade12 International Languages or Grade12 Humanities
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or CanTEST [min. 4.5] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.