|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||73
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants will possess, at a minimum, a 4-year Bachelor's degree, with a cumulative GPA equivalent to an average grade of at least "B", including (normally):
- At least one undergraduate course in Statistics at an intermediate level (preferably econometrics),
- Intermediate microeconomics and macroeconomics, and
- Economic theory at an advanced (fourth-year) level
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||Students whose native language is not English must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- A score of at least 90 on the internet-based (iBt) TOEFL with no band below 20, or
- An IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no band below 6 is required. TOEFL/IELTS scores must be less than 2 years old.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Letter of Intent: Please expand on your areas of interest in a letter of intent, between 1-2 pages, that briefly states your specific interests, and how you expect the program to further your career goals
- A sample of previous writing (10-15 pages in length)
- Transcripts: we will accept uploaded unofficial transcripts for evaluation purposes. Applicants must upload a grading scale with their unofficial transcripts. Successful applicants will be required to submit official final transcripts.
- Three letters of reference. Upon completion of the referee section of your online application, your referees will be sent a secure link in order to provide a reference.
- An up-to-date CV
- Supplemental form (PDF)
- A one-time $110 application fee