|Faculty:||English Language Programme - University of New Brunswick
|Field of Study:||English as a Second Language
|Description:||Intersession and Summer Session are total intense SUBMARINE© immersion formats designed for adult learners in a residential setting. All participants agree to use only English in all aspects of life for the duration of the course. Length of study: 4.5 weeks.
- Non-stop curriculum/special events: days, nights, and weekends
- Large-group format in a multicultural environment: participants come from all over the world
- ELP continuous support from classroom to residence life
- Excursions/activities extend learning into the Fredericton community
- Portable techniques for continued post-course development