The general requirements for admission to the Faculty of Education are:
1. Applications must have completed the requirements for their undergraduate degree from an approved registered university before August 15 of the first year of the program, and have the degree conferred before beginning the second year of the BEd program.
2. Applicants must have an overall average of not less than 70% (at least between C+ and B-) computed on the 20 highest grades of the last 22 courses (3 semester hour of credit).
3. At least 6 semester hours of credit in English (at least 3 of which must be in Composition);
4. At least 3 semester hours of credit in Mathematics;
5. Completed academic courses in subjects taught in the school system which satisfy the requirements for the program level (early years, middle years, or senior years) into which they seek admission, as found on the website.