Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required.
- Graduates of the Algonquin College Practical Nursing program are given equivalence for SCH4U.
- Mature student status (19 years of age or older without a high school diploma) must have SBI4U (65% minimum), SCH4U (65% minimum) and MCF3M (50%minimum) (or one 4U mathematics) or equivalent.
- Graduates from an Ontario Practical Nurse Diploma Program (or equivalent) with an average of 75%. Admissibility is determined by the University.
- Proof of English proficiency (if applicable).
- Worked as a RPN at full scope of practice, for a minimum of one year - defined as 900 hours of practice.
- Current registration as a Practical Nurse by the College of Nurses of Ontario.