Located in the heart of the city, Vancouver Community College (VCC) offers academic, cultural, and social environments that inspire relevant real-world training. With over 22,000 students annually, VCC is uniquely positioned to offer both access and applied career programming and skills training. Since 1965, VCC has earned a strong and well-deserved reputation for our commitment to community, our student-centred approach, our award-winning faculty, and our wide range of career programs. We strive to create new opportunities and offer enriched educational experiences for all of our students.
Why choose VCC?
• Job-Ready:VCC’s programs offer practical education and hands-on learning to prepare students for employment
• High Employment Rate: VCC has among the highest graduate placement rates in the province
• Quality and Dedicated Instructors: VCC’s instructors have industry experiences and many have won awards
• Work Part-Time: VCC’s students may be eligible to work part-time in Canada during their studies
• Work After Graduation: International graduates of VCC may be eligible to work for up to 3 years in Canada
• Industry Recognition: VCC plays a key role in helping industry meet its needs for highly-skilled employees
VCC offers a variety of certificate, diploma and degree programs, in areas such as:
Automotive Service Technology
Baking & Pastry
Design (Digital Graphic, Fashion Arts, Jewellery Art)
Hair Design & Esthetics
Music & Dance
University Transfer (First-Year Courses)
VCC students are represented by the Students' Union of Vancouver Community College.
VCC has a number of computer labs and audio labs on both campuses. Computers are also available in the libraries and learning centres.
VCC has B.C.'s most comprehensive Braille and Deaf & Hard of Hearing assistance department. VCC's Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team offers friendly, helpful, one-stop student support in a safe and relaxed atmosphere. We are dedicated to creating a safe and empowering environment for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis learners.
We provide campus tours Monday to Thursday. Each of the program areas is subject to availability on given tour dates. The recruitment team will contact you if requested program areas are unavailable during specified dates to offer alternatives.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.