Insurance Adjustors and Claims Examiners

(NOC 1233)


You must have a high school diploma. You usually need a college diploma, a university degree or other courses related to your field in combination with extensive experience / training in your field. Many recent entrants have a trade / vocational certificate or community college diploma, and almost 3 in 10 have an undergraduate university degree.

Degrees Associated with This Career

High School Diploma

Useful Experience/Skills

Computer literacy
Data analysis

Useful Secondary School Subjects

A second language

University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Actuarial Science Bachelor; Honours
Actuarial Science Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
Request Info
Conestoga College
Kitchener, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Business - Insurance Diploma
Business - Insurance Diploma; Co-op
Request Info
Concordia University
Montreal, Qu├ębec, CA

Related Program(s):
Actuarial Mathematics/Finance (BA, BSc) Bachelor
Actuarial Mathematics (BA, BSc) Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
Request Info
Western University
London, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Actuarial Science Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
York University
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Actuarial Science Certificate
Request Info
view all
Modified on April 07, 2022