University of Toronto - Scarborough
Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (HBSc)
|School:||University of Toronto - Scarborough
|Field of Study:||Biotechnology
Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology
|Description:||Molecular Biology & Biotechnology program is a laboratory-rich program that integrates an understanding of chemical and physical processes with our complex biological systems. Because of broad training in biology and rigorous cross training in cognate disciplines, graduates are well positioned to apply to professional and graduate schools or work in a broad range of government regulatory agencies, clinical or research-focused industries and other careers that require the union of strong analytical and technical skills.
|URL:||Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (HBSc) at University of Toronto - Scarborough
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||74 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 English
Applicants are required to have a High school diploma (OSSD), at least six (6) Grade 12 "U" or "M" courses.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.