|Description:||You will learn the principles of user experience design, analytics, search engine optimization, integrated media strategies, and web development techniques. This will allow you to grow your existing skills to expand in the digital realm.
This program will be delivered in flexible learning spaces. A laptop computer with course applicable software will be required (specifications below).
- Intel quad core CPU (i5 or i7)
- 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- 13 inch 1080p screen (15 inches recommended)
- a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of VRam
- 128GB solid state hard drive (256GB recommended)
- portable hard drive (for data backup)
- Windows 10
** Equivalent specification in an Apple MacBook Pro is acceptable.