These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applications to the JD/MBA must be submitted to both programs:
• Law: Apply to Western Law through the Ontario Law School Application Service by November 1. Check both “JD” and “JD/MBA” when selecting the programs to which you are applying. There is no extra cost associated with this. (If you select only JD/MBA you will still be considered for the JD program.)
• Business: The application to the MBA is available on the Ivey Business School website.
Applicants to the combined program should demonstrate:
• Leadership potential, as demonstrated on their autobiographical sketch or resume;
• Quality work experience, defined as a minimum of two years of full-time experience; and
• A strong academic record, demonstrated by a solid undergraduate average and a strong LSAT score. Candidates with LSAT scores of 160 or above are not required to write the GMAT.
Click here for more details.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Your StudyinCanada login gets you access to the whole platform!
Get matched to schools and programs, request information and learn more about career paths.
Get instantly matched to scholarships, receive deadline alerts, and find advice on scholarship applications.