University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Arts or Kinesiology
|Field of Study:||Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
|Description:||Interested in learning about the social and cultural factors impacting our health? Health studies enable you to explore the social, psychological and biological determinants of wellness and illness. Through classroom and internship experiences you will learn about the tools necessary to understand and evaluate health related theory, research and policy. This unique collaborative program is offered by the Faculties of Kinesiology and Health Studies and Arts, and the First Nations University of Canada.
|URL:||Health Studies at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One of Pre-Calculus 30 or Math C30
- One of Biology 30, Chemistry 30, or Physics 30
- One additional 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.