University of Manitoba
|School:||University of Manitoba
|Faculty:||Faculty of Agriculture
|Field of Study:||Agriculture, General
|Description:||Since its inception in 1906, the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences has been a leader in the agri-food industry in Manitoba. The standard of excellence it has attained in its teaching and research programs is recognized across Canada and around the world.
The Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences has earned a reputation for its high-calibre teaching programs and its friendly helpful staff. Students benefit not only from the expertise of staff in the Faculty, but also from the close proximity of other faculties on campus, federal research facilities, and a vibrant Winnipeg-based agricultural community.
|URL:||Agriculture at University of Manitoba
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and SpecialistsAgrologists||
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
High school graduation including 5 full credits at the Grade 12 level.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Applied Mathematics
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Computer and Information Science
A minimum average of 70% over the following, with no less than 60% in each course:
2. Applied Mathematics or Pre-Calculus Mathematics
3. Two academic senior level courses
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.