George Brown College
Early Childhood Education (Consecutive Diploma / Degree Program)
|School:||George Brown College
|Faculty:||School of Early Childhood
|Degree:||Bachelor; University Transfer
|Field of Study:||Early Childhood Education and Teaching
|Description:||Early Childhood Education (Consecutive Diploma/Degree) is a joint program with Ryerson University that offers many distinct advantages, including the ability to graduate with both an Early Childhood Education diploma from George Brown College and a Bachelor of Arts Early Childhood Studies degree from Ryerson University.
|URL:||Early Childhood Education (Consecutive Diploma / Degree Program) at George Brown College
|Careers:||Early Childhood Educators and Assistants||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics or Grade11 Science
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with six Grade 12 University (U) or University/College (M) courses, with a combined average of 65% or higher
- Grade 12 English (U) with a grade of 65% or higher
- Grade 11 Mathematics (M or U) or Science (M or U) or Grade 12 Mathematics (U) or Grade 12 Science (M or U)
- Mandatory Information session - Only applicants who receive a conditional offer will be required to attend an information session, as indicated in the offer letter. Other arrangements will be made for applicants who live outside the Greater Toronto Area and/or are unable to attend the information session.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.