Financial Services Compliance Administration
|Field of Study:||Investments and Securities
|Description:||If topics such as law, politics, international relations and global finance interest you, and you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with one of Canada's financial services institutions or with a government regulatory agency, consider the graduate certificate program in Financial Services Compliance Administration.
|URL:||Financial Services Compliance Administration at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A recognized degree or postsecondary diploma from an accredited institution; OR
- Mature applicants with 3 to 5 years of documented work experience in a related field may be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Although not required for admission, the following is recommended for your success in the program:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- a facility for mathematics and financial concepts.
- Superior communication and analytical skills. Prospective students may be required to undergo testing to assess literacy skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.