University of Regina
Indian Communication Studies
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Aboriginal Studies
|Description:||Known as INCA, Indian Communication Arts specializes in journalism and public relations. The program is focused on an introduction to the field of media. Students studying Indian Communication Arts will have the opportunity to improve their interpersonal skills, public speaking skills, and learn about other disciplines and cultures in an exciting hands-on atmosphere.
|URL:||Indian Communication Studies at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.