University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Dance, General
|Description:||This program is only open to those students enrolled in the BEd Arts Education Dance Major Program. The degree is granted only concurrently with or after the awarding of the BEd in Arts Education.To qualify for the three-year Bachelor of Dance, students must complete at least 90 credit hours of specified courses.
Dance majors and minors examine the historical and cultural contexts of dance and explore the role of dance in educational, recreational and theatrical settings. The study of creative dance and the related areas of anatomy, biomechanics, choreography, curriculum, movement and notation prepare the students to lead dance experiences for all ages.
|URL:||Dance at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.