University of Saskatchewan
Kinesiology and Education
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Kinesiology / College of Education
|Field of Study:||Education, General
Kinesiology and Exercise Science
|Description:||The Combined Kinesiology/Education program is designed so you will graduate in five years with two degrees.
To ensure you will be a well-rounded teacher, you will specialize in a second teaching area in addition to physical education.
|URL:||Kinesiology and Education at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Post-secondary Teaching and Research AssistantsCollege and Other Vocational InstructorsSecondary School Teachers||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Biology 30
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Chemistry 30 or Physics 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Transfer students (with 18 transferable credits) must meet these pre-requisite requirements.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.