Lethbridge College

Plumber and Gasfitter (B)

Save Compare

Program Information

School:Lethbridge College
Degree:Not Applicable; Apprenticeship
Field of Study:Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
Plumbing Technology/Plumber
Description:Whether your interest in the plumbing profession flows from your methodical nature or your desire to work with your hands, the Plumber and Gasfitter (B) Apprenticeship program will train you for a rewarding career. Over four years, you’ll spend 80 per cent of your apprenticeship learning on the job while working side by side with skilled plumbers. For the remaining 20 per cent, you’ll be in our state-of-the-art trades and technologies facilities expanding your knowledge and using industry-standard equipment to develop new skills.
URL:Plumber and Gasfitter (B) at Lethbridge College
Length:4 Year(s)
Modified on November 17, 2017