These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- 2 of Physics or Biology or Chemistry or Computer and Information Science
1. Another approved course or option is required
2. Note: for the third prerequisite, Aboriginal Studies 30 (5-credits), Social Studies 30-1, Language or Language and Culture Courses at the 30 -level, Mathematics 31, and Science 30 also count.
3. Only one of Art, Dance, Drama or Music can be used in calculating the admission average.
4. Equivalent International Baccalaureate (IB), Advanced Placement (AP) courses or SAT2 subject tests are accepted.
Please see the program website for complete information.