Admission to most Conestoga College programs requires:
1. An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent (usually graduation from secondary school in most countries).
2. Grade 12 Mathematics or equivalent (usually mathematics at the senior level in secondary school).
3. Grade 12 English or equivalent (usually English at the senior level in secondary school or a TOEFL score of 550 (CBT 213) (IBT 79) with a TWE of 4.5 or an IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 5.5).
Please Note: Students who do not have the required English language skills will find Conestoga's ELS/English Language Studies program the best way of obtaining these skills.
Documents and fees required for international student admission are:
1. Completed Conestoga College international application form available online at www.conestogac.on.ca/jsp/international/appform.jsp.
2. Copies of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts and certificates (in English or translated into English*).
3. Copy of TOEFL/TWE (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination results.
Indicate that you wish admission to Conestoga's ELS/English Language Studies program on your application.
4. An application fee of $100.00 CAD. A certified cheque, bank draft, or money order for $100.00 CAD must be received to process the international student application form. No processing will take place until the fees and supporting documents are received.
*All translated documents must be notarized and included with the non-translated documents.