Admission to most Conestoga College programs requires:
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent (usually graduation from secondary school in most countries).
- Grade 12 Mathematics or equivalent (usually mathematics at the senior level in secondary school).
- Grade 12 English or equivalent (usually English at the senior level in secondary school or a TOEFL score of 550 (CBT 213) (IBT 79) with a TWE of 4.5 or an IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 5.5).
Please Note: Students who do not have the required English language skills will find Conestoga's ELS/English Language Studies program the best way of obtaining these skills.
Documents and fees required for international student admission are:
- 1. Completed Conestoga College international application form available online at https://international.conestogac.on.ca/how-to-apply.
- 2. Copies of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts and certificates (in English or translated into English*).
- 3. Copy of TOEFL/TWE (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination results.
- Indicate that you wish admission to Conestoga's ELS/English Language Studies program on your application.
- 4. An application fee of $100.00 CAD. A certified cheque, bank draft, or money order for $100.00 CAD must be received to process the international student application form. No processing will take place until the fees and supporting documents are received.
*All translated documents must be notarized and included with the non-translated documents.