The Admission Policy of St. Lawrence College requires:
- the acceptance of all who are qualified within established program seat limits;
- the use of a ranking procedure where the number of qualified applicants exceeds that limit;
- a clear statement to all unsuccessful applicants as to why they were not admitted.
Please see the Academic Policy for more detailed information.
- Create your account
- Pick your program(s) and upload your documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your application
- Receive your letter of acceptance
- Pay your tuition and get your receipt
- Apply for your visa / study permit
- Upload your visa / study permit to the IAS portal
Need help applying? Please, find the SLC regional office near you.
Find the online application at ontariocolleges.ca.
You'll be required to submit transcripts and an application fee to complete your online application. Applications are considered complete once all application fees and related documents are received. This is important for programs that are ranked. Applications for highly competitive programs starting in the Fall and Winter must be complete by February 1st. Please check out our Program Availability information here.