Admission requirements vary by program and it is recommended that students visit the UAlberta Web site for updated requirements. Admission is competitive.
Proof of English language proficiency is required. Eligible students (IB, AP, and GCE) may be considered for advanced standing credit.
Find all of your necessary information on the website.
- Step 1: Check out program options, admission requirements, and deadlines
- Step 2: Submit your application
- Step 3: Wait to receive your U of A e-mail and IDs
- Step 4: Submit interim documents for Early Admission consideration
- Step 5: Explore scholarship opportunities
- Step 6: Apply to live on campus
- Step 7: Apply for your study permit
- Step 8: Send your official and complete documents by the deadline