To be eligible for Centennial College bursaries, you must meet the below requirements. Please note that some bursaries may have other requirements in addition to those outlined below.
• Have completed the Scholarships and Bursaries Questionnaire at least once during the academic year
• Be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
• Be considered an Ontario resident
• Be enrolled full-time in a Ministry approved program (excludes CE and Part-Time bursaries)
• Have a financial need that equals or exceeds the value of the bursary
International students are not eligible for Ontario financial aid, or Centennial College’s entry scholarships. However, at the end of 2nd semester, international students can be eligible for a partial scholarship based on academic merit along with all other students.
For more information on Centennial’s Merit Scholarships, follow this link: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/MeritScholarships
Each academic school at Centennial also offers scholarships and awards for returning students who have demonstrated academic merit. For more information, visit: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/FinancialSupport/Scholarships/Programs